Church of South India
Initially in 1885 the Vickramasingapuram congregation was functioning as part of the Nallur circle. In 1954 it came under Ambasmudram circle. Born in 1976 as a Pastorate with 12 congregations, the Vickramasingapuram Pastorate was further bifurcated into Mela Sivanthipuram & then Karuthapillaiyur also bifurcated. The Vickramasingapuram Pastorate has three Primary Schools and a home for Children which provides care and education for the village Children.
The congregations in the Pastorate are:
- St. Peter’s Church, Vickramasingapuram (30.7.1950)
- St. Thomas Church, Karuthapillaiyur (19.5.1896)
- Holy Trinity Church, Kalyanipuram (10.5.1922)
- St.Peter’s Church, Kondapeyanpetti (17.12.1978)
- Christ Church, Alwarkurichi (6.6.1974)
- Christ Church, Lower Dam (9.3.1976)
- Transfiguration Church, Servalar (10.3.1983)
- Living Water Prayer Hall, Karayar
- At present the following churches are in the VK Puram Pastorate.
- St. Thomas Church, Pasukidavilai
- Transfiguration Church, Servalar
- Christ Church, Lower Dam
- Christ Church, Thirupathiapuram.