About the Pastorate
Mr. Abraham Nadar, Mr. Masilamani Nadar, Mr. Peter Nadar and Mr. Raghuram Muthaiah Nadar were the first four to get converted to Christianity with families. In 1909 they shared in building the church with help of land donated by Mr. Muthiah Nadar. In 1935 the number of believers increased up to 40 families. Bell Tower was erected in 1968 and was dedicated by Rt. Rev. A G Jebaraj.
There are five congregations under this pastorate:
- Prayer House, Aaykudi
- Christ Church, Sundarapandiapuram