Church of South India
Christ Church, Poolankulam.
When the foundation stone was laid for the first Church by Rev. Peace David on 13/06/1934 it was named as “Thaveethu Nadar Gnapaga Kovil”. Then it was renovated by Mr. Ambrose in rememberence of his father Rev. G. Vedamanickam. Then Portico & Tower was built and dedicated by Rt.Rev. Dr. S. Jeyapaul David on 06/01/2007 when Mr. Gunaseelan was Catechist & Rev. R. Daniel Pauldurai was Pastorate Chairman.