About the Pastorate
This Pastorate has plans to upgrade the present middle school to a high school at Manjuvilai. They also plan to build church at Karuppanthoppu.
The congregations under this Pastorate are (Dedication Days indicated in brackets):
- St. Paul’s Church, Manjuvilai (22 December)
- Holy Trinity Church, Kamaraj Nagar (3 July)
- Holy Trinity Church, Melapathai (7 September)
- Christ Church, Keelapathai (27 September)
- St. Paul’s Church, Vadamalaisamudram (24 October)
- Little Bethlehem Church, Kattarkulam (2 June)
- Holy Trinity Church, Keelakaruvelankulam (2 April)
All Congregation members are Christians migrated from villages under Manur Panchayat Union during 1930 – 40 to work in Tea Estates and converted as Christians. Except Kodayar all five churches were established between 1955 – 1965. The Christ Church at Manjolai Estate is Kaspa Church. The Church was dedicated by Bishop. Rt. Rev. Jebaraj in 1953.