Church of South India
Get Adobe Flash player

Pastorate Programme

Home>>            Koviloothu>>

St. Paul’s Church

The present Church was rebuilt and dedicated by Rt.Rev. Dr. S. Jeyapaul David on 23/05/2009 when Mr. D. Stephen Neil was Catechist and Rev. R. Daniel Pauldurai was Pastorate Chairman.

St. Paul's Church, Iynthankattalai West

St. Paul’s Church, Iynthankattalai West

Home>>  Koviloothu>>

Christ Church, Poolankulam

Christ Church, Poolankulam

 

Christ Church, Poolankulam.

When the foundation stone was laid for the first Church by Rev. Peace David on 13/06/1934 it was named as “Thaveethu Nadar Gnapaga Kovil”. Then it was renovated by Mr. Ambrose in rememberence of his father Rev. G. Vedamanickam. Then  Portico & Tower was built and dedicated by Rt.Rev. Dr. S. Jeyapaul David on 06/01/2007 when Mr. Gunaseelan was Catechist & Rev. R. Daniel Pauldurai was Pastorate Chairman.

Home>>        Koviloouthu>>

St. Thomas Church, South Mylappapuram.  This Church was built and dedicated by Rev. Rev. Dr. S. Jeyapaul David on 22/12/2007, when Mr. T. Selvasingh, Catechist & Rev. R. Daniel Pauldurai, Pastorate Chairman.

St. Thomas Church, South Mylappapuram

St. Thomas Church, South Mylappapuram

Home>>   Koviloothu>>

St. Andrew’s Church, Mylappapuram

The  church was extended and rebuilt and dedicated by Rt.Rev.Dr. S. Jeyapaul David on 25/04/2008 when Mr. Selvasingh was Catechist and Rev.Rev.Dr. R. Daniel Pauldurai MA BD DD was Pastorate Chairman.

St. Andrew's Church, Mylappapuram

St. Andrew’s Church, Mylappapuram

  Vikramasingapuram >>  Home >>

 

Here is the beautiful Church at Pasuvai Mani Nagaram Church Tower was dedicated by Rt. Rev. Dr. JJ Christdoss, MA BD MTh DD on 01/05/2013, when Rev.K Arulraj Pitchamuthu, Pastorate Chairman, Mr. T. Joseph Selvaraj, Catechist.

St. Thomas Church, Pasukidavailai

St. Thomas Church, Pasukidavailai

Profile
Select your Pastorate

Select Clergy

Narpothagam